Sunday 18 March 2012

Fancy French Braid with a super Cute Twist

Hi Everyone!

Guess what? I have another video up!!!

Unlike the other ones, this one is a hair tutorial and it is a super easy one too. If you know how to do a normal braid and a french braid, then is an extremely easy hair do. If not, then hope you can learn throughout the video!

For those who do not know how to do braids and french braids, I apologize for the really really bad instructions in the video. If you need to, just send me a tweet or a message and I’ll get right onto making a tutorial for that.

Another thing, I would like to make videos with background music. However, the program I am using (Windows movie maker) won’t allow me to do that because I already used the audio section for another recording (in this case, it is the instructions to the hair tutorial). So, please please, to whoever that is passing by this page, if you know any good programs that makes videos, let me know!!! I do NOT have a macbook. Hope this helps!!

Anyways… lets watch the video, shall we?
I really like this look because it is so simple to do but looks kind of complicated! Adding hair accessories or not, this hair do looks great with both! With this hair do, I find that it brings out a super cute side and all you need is just 2 hairbands! How hard can it be right?
Thanks for reading/watching !!

Remember to subscribe on youtube/comment/like and share this around

And I will see you soon, lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment