Sunday 18 March 2012

Lipstick Stain Free

Hi Everyone!
So, I know many of you struggle with lipstick stains on your teeth! Well, fear no more, because I have the solution.
Here is a short video of how to prevent lipstick stains and how to keep your lipstick on your lips longer. I swear by this all the time, so this is no joke. I love this trick because it is so simple and easy to do. Trust me, everyone can do it :)
…….Even you boys out there! Okay, enough of my mumble jumble! Let’s get the video started.



I know, I know, sticking your finger in your mouth is not quite appealing. So, I will let you decide, one finger in your mouth for a couple of seconds? Or lipstick stains on your teeth for… who knows when you will figure out?
So? There you have it. My first official beauty tip to everyone! Because it is so easy, I am positive that there are many women out there who uses these tricks too. But, if you have any other tricks, let me know because I want to know your tricks too :)
Let me know how you feel about it! Please comment and feel free to share to all your pears :)
~ We part to meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment