Sunday 18 March 2012

Non Heat Wavy Hair Tutorial

Hello all my lovely ladies!
I am so sorry its been awhile since my last post! Everything just got so hectic! I had so much school work to catch up with and … I GOT SICK. Nonetheless, I am back on the net now.
This is a super cute wavy hair look… without heat obviously! Something I actually did not mention at all is that you do not have to split the hair into 3 sections. You can split it into two and do the fancy dancy stuff then. However, I prefer more texture and with 3 sections, it gives your hair texture a more messy look!
Anyways, lets start the video….

Alrighty! Thanks for watching and reading this post :)

And you…. Have a good day!

Lots of love <3

BTW, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @exxquisitexo
S U B S C R I B E TO ME ON YOUTUBE
Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment